Weekly Wisdom/Thoughts on Truth


January 7, 2017
"The Lord, your God, is in your midst; He will rejoice over you with gladness."
 (Zephaniah 3:17)
 
"God delivers, renews, heals, and changes things when we ask Him honestly, clearly, pointedly, and earnestly for His help."
(Mary Kupferle)
 
God has a plan of perfection for my life, and I trust His power to bring it forth in a most wonderful way. God's good is everywhere present, and I am becoming more and more aware of it as I grow closer to God. I know that God works for my good in all circumstances. 
 
"...If God is for me, who can be against me?" (Romans 8:31). It sometimes seems that God is at work in my life in ways that appear to be inconsistent with my good, but in the long run, I see He is always working for my highest good.
 
In times of stress, I turn within and remember that God is with me and walks beside me.  I need never be concerned or fearful. There is no distance between God and me.
 
God has a plan for my life, and He brings it to perfection now!

Richest Blessings, 
Nancy Norman