January 11, 2018
  
"God is my strength and power, and He maketh my way perfect."  (2 Samuel 22:33)
 
"His presence is always available to us, and we will feel that presence
as soon as we consciously choose to seek it."  (Barbara King)
 
God's perfect love frees me from all hurt feelings. What anyone thinks of me is none of my spiritual business. God loves me, and God cares for me, that is all I need to know. As I give my attention to the many wonderful ways in which God blesses me, I find that I am easily and readily freed from all hurt.
 
God loves me, and God cares for me. This greatest truth brings peace of mind and heart; it calms any and all sense of betrayal or distress. I am always divinely protected. Whatever hurt me yesterday fades today into nothingness - dissolved into God's love.
 
God loves me, and God cares for me, and is blessing and loving me now. That is all I need to know.  No one or nothing can disturb the calm peace of my soul.
 
 
Richest Blessings, 
Nancy Norman