Weekly Wisdom Thoughts on Truth

"And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well..."
(James 5:15)

"If one person has gotten healing because he prayed, it proves that a principle is
there that heals when we learn how to let it work through us."
(James Dillet Freeman)

God is my health, I cannot be sick.

Jesus Christ now manifests as radiant, perfect health in my mind, heart, body and affairs.

I am whole, well and complete exactly as God created me to be.


I am a child of God; therefore, I do not inherit disease.  (Myrtle Fillmore)

God is healing me now! Whatever is needed to make my healing complete is with me now. My prayers are answered. God's perfect life forms and maintains my body in perfect health, harmony and order.

No matter what my healing need is, I remember to turn in prayer to God, the Creator of my magnificent mind and body. There is no condition that cannot be healed.

Every cell, atom, function and organ is blessed with God-life and intelligence. There is a pattern of perfection that is always at work and miracles are taking place right here, right now!

I pray and give thanks that the healing power of God is now being done.

To hear @NancyNorman read this message, click here