Weekly Wisdom

"Take delight in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart."
(Psalms 37:4)

"From the metaphysical standpoint we see that genius is merely one who has caught
onto the law of believing his dreams of health, perfection and success to be true,
and whose dreams have therefore become true."
(Charles Fillmore)

I rejoice! I am one with God! I make fearless changes in my thinking and living that enable me to be productive, happy, fulfilled and successful. Gone are feelings of fear, insecurity and uncertainty. There is a mighty power within me that is urging me ever onward and upward, revealing to me new ideas, new possibilities and new opportunities.

I begin to understand that I live in a sea of pure, positive potential. God has prepared the way for me to excel in every way. I release and let go of any ideas that I may have held that are limiting or fear-based. I am filled with faith and courage to do what needs to be done by me.

The spirit that God has given me is all-confident, all-powerful, all-loving and all-wise. I make fearless changes in my thinking and living that enable me to be productive, happy, fulfilled and successful!


To hear Nancy read this message, click here 
http://unityofdelraybeach.org/audio/ww090816.mp3