Weekly Wisdom/Thoughts on Truth

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose." (Romans 8:28)

"Man makes mistakes. God will use it all for good." (Stella Terrill Mann)

I give thanks for all the good in my life! There is a spiritual principle that tells me that all things work together for good no matter what the appearances may be. God goes before me clearing the way for the right out-working in every situation and circumstance for my good and for the good of all concerned.

I keep my mind open, alert, positive and expectant. I am confident that God's love and wisdom guide me and there are always new opportunities to experience. I let go of feelings of doubt, fear, failures or self-reproach, remembering that I am God's beloved child in whom he is well pleased. I trust His loving guidance and follow through on the inspiration that comes to me.

I give thanks for all God's good in my life and I am grateful for His ever-loving presence.

To hear Nancy read this message, click here.