Weekly Wisdom / Thoughts on Truth

"God is our refuge and strength"
(Psalm 46:1) 

Have you heard the saying that the best gift often comes in the most unlikely package?

The Christmas season can be like that. At one time or another, each of us is likely to become so busy, stressed, burdened, or exhausted that "heavenly peace" is more fairy tale than reality.

When this happens, remember and affirm the truth: God is my help in every need.

If your need is peace, take time to relax. Breathe deeply.  Still your mind and body. God, the source of peace, is within you. Relax, let go, and accept God's peace. Feel it everywhere in your being.  Now rest in your unity with God.

If decisions are weighing on you, give them to God. In an attitude of surrender, go within and say: "God, I need Your wise, loving help. I need Your peace. I now let go and let You direct me. I trust You to open a perfect, peaceful way for me. Thank You, God.

God, who is present in every challenge, can turn the pressure of Christmas into the peace of Christmas. Just open your heart, turn within, and trust. Unity/Journey To Greatness

To hear Nancy read this message,click here

Richest Blessings,
Nancy Norman