Weekly Wisdom Thoughts on Truth

"It is for freedom that Christ has set us free."
(Galatians 5:1)

"Here and now, we are surrounded by, and immersed in, An Infinite Good. How much of this Infinite Good is ours? ALL OF IT! And how much of
It may we use? AS MUCH AS WE CAN EMBODY."
(Ernest Holmes)

I am unfettered, unbound, a free spirit. Nothing in the outer can bind me - not circumstance, condition, or person. I am a spiritual being having a human experience; I open my eyes to the beauty and wonder in which I am surrounded.

I am free! I am blessed! I see the good in all people and situations that cross my path, as they see the good in me. I need not seek approval from others, for I am beyond good enough just the way I am. I am a beloved child of God in whom He is well pleased.

I am worthy of goodness and greatness for I am an individualized expression of God, and I move confidently in the direction that God guides me. I am prospered in all ways. I am free!

To hear @NancyNorman read this message, click here http://mattocks.org/audio/ww020917.mp3

#WeeklyWisdom #ThoughtsonTruth