Weekly Wisdom/Thoughts on Truth

"For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned."
(Matthew 12:37)

"Through his spoken word, man is continually making laws for himself."
(Florence Scovel Shinn)

Today, I watch my words for they have power. I know and understand that I make my world by the words I utter - be they silently or audibly expressed.

Are my words constructive or destructive? What are my words doing to me? Are they building me up or tearing me down? What are they doing to others? Are they inspiring and uplifting them or making them feel downcast and less than?

Today, I watch my words for they have power. I make them positive, constructive, stimulating, creative and confident. I use words that enrich and expand my life and the life of others. I am always aware of how powerful my words are and I ask God to keep my words pure, loving, strong, helpful and faith-filled.

Today, I watch my words for they have power.

To hear Nancy read this message, click here.

     
Richest Blessings,
Nancy Norman