Weekly Wisdom/Thoughts on Truth

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him..."
(Romans 8:28)
 
"Faith has nothing to do with visible circumstances. The moment one
considers circumstances, that moment one lets go of faith."
(H. Emilie Cady)
 
My faith assures me that I am always in the right place at the right time. As I place myself in the care and keeping of God, I rest confidently for I know that if my plans change it is for my highest good!
 
Rather than reacting when I become fearful because my best laid plan changes with some unexpected alterations, I stop and turn to God knowing that He is with me. I meet every unexpected turn of events and all seeming challenges with the idea that God loves me and cares for me. He guides me, directs me and protects me every moment of the day and night. I am never without God's loving presence. My faith is mighty; I move forward with boldness to do what needs to be done by me.
 
Faith has nothing to do with visible circumstances and everything to do with boldly standing firm with the assurance that what I desire already exists in the invisible realm of Spirit. I am always in my right place and ready to accept my highest good.
 
  To hear Nancy read this message, click here.
     
Richest Blessings,
Nancy Norman