Weekly Wisdom/Thoughts on Truth - "But remember the Lord your God, for it is he who gives you the ability to produce wealth..."

"But remember the Lord your God, for it is he who gives you the
ability to produce wealth..."
(Deuteronomy 8:18)NIV

"Praise and thanksgiving keep open the channels through which God's good flows to us freely and bountifully."
(Martha Smock)

My heart is full to overflowing with thanksgiving!  I rejoice and give thanks for a sense of well-being in every area of my life, and that includes money and financial good.

I bless the money I make and the money I handle, which includes paper money, coins, the checks I receive, and the checks I write. I bless the bills that I pay, the purchases I make - whether it is a 
five-dollar purchase or a purchase of a thousand or thousands. With every purchase, I use wisdom and good judgment knowing that, it is the Father's good pleasure to give me the kingdom.

Every dollar I spend returns to me multiplied, for I give freely, and I receive gladly.  I live in an opulent universe. My God is not a reluctant, stingy God, but a loving, giving God.  My life is good and getting better with the passing of every hour.

My heart is full to overflowing with thanksgiving!  I rejoice and give thanks for a sense of well-being in every area of my life, and that includes money and financial good.
                                                                                                     

Richest Blessings, 
Nancy Norman