Weekly Wisdom/Thoughts on Truth: Nov 12


"Oh give thanks to the Lord...Sing to Him, sing praises to Him..."
(Psalms 105:1-2)ESVUK
"For I am the Lord who heals you."
(Exodus 15:26)KJV

"There is no condition that cannot be healed. Hold to this conviction, believe in it, affirm it, prove it."
(Martha Smock)

My heart is full to overflowing with thanksgiving.  I rejoice; I am whole, well, perfect, and complete exactly as God created me to be!

I know that with God all healing is possible.  I do not doubt this statement of Truth, for God is life, and life is freely given to me. God's healing power flows through me cleansing, renewing, restoring, regenerating, and healing me.

Day and night, I affirm the Truth, "With God all things are possible".  I believe in God's power to heal any and every condition.  I know the healing Spirit of God is everywhere present, doing its perfect work.
My heart is full to overflowing with thanksgiving. I rejoice; I am whole, well,
perfect, and complete exactly as God created me to be! 

To hear Nancy read this message, click here.

Richest Blessings, 
Nancy Norman