Weekly Wisdom/Thoughts on Truth

Hope sees all Possibilities
(The Promise of Christmas, Unity 1993)
 
Today I embrace hope.
 
On this first Sunday of the Advent season, I allow myself to see all the possibilities that life holds for me.  For example, there is the wonderful possibility that this will be my best Christmas ever.  Today and from this day forward, I am a hopeful child of God.
 
"...Christ in you, the hope of glory". (Colossians 1:27)  
Hope reminds me that life itself is eternal.  Today I am reminded that in Christ, there are no beginnings, and there are no endings.  There are only changes. 
 
No matter what conditions occur in my life-and in spite of outer conditions or circumstances-I am hopeful.  Although I may not understand each change, I know that things are better than they seem.  I know that God has not left me.  I know that through Christ, I am never abandoned.
 
Today with "the hope of glory", I look for all the possibilities that this Christmas holds.  Today I hope, in Christ.
                                                                                                     

Richest Blessings, 
Nancy Norman