WEEKLY WISDOM JAN 21


January 21, 2018
  
"Even before a word is on my tongue, behold, O Lord, you know it altogether."
(Psalm 139:4)
 
"Words bring our dreams into expression; they enrich and expand our life. 
There is a miracle-working power in the word." 
(May Rowland)
 
Today, I watch my words. I know and I understand that I make my world by the words I utter... be they silently or audibly expressed. 
Are my words constructive or destructive? What are my words doing to me? Are they building me up or tearing me down? What are they doing to others? Are they inspiring and uplifting them or making them feel downcast and less than?
 
Today, I watch my words. I make them positive, constructive, stimulating, creative, and confident.
 
I use words that enrich and expand my life and the life of others. I am always aware of how powerful my words are, and I ask God to keep my words pure, loving, confident, strong, helpful, and faith-filled.
 
 
Richest Blessings, 
Nancy Norman