WEEKLY WISDOM JAN 28


January 28, 2018




  
"For freedom Christ has set us free; stand firm therefore..."
(Galatians 5:1)
"You know you are free when you are independent of the good and sad opinions
 of others, when you have relinquished the need to seek approval,
when you believe you are good enough as you are."
(Anonymous)
I am unfettered, unbound, a free spirit; nothing in the outer can bind me - not circumstance, condition, or person. I am a spiritual being having a human experience; I open my eyes to the beauty and wonder in which I am surrounded.
I am free!  I am blessed!  I see the good in all people and situations that cross my path, as they see the good in me.  I need not seek approval from others, for I am beyond good enough just the way I am. I am a beloved child of God in whom He is well pleased!
I am worthy of goodness and greatness for I am an individualized expression of God, and I move confidently in the direction that God guides me. I am free!
 
Richest Blessings, 
Nancy Norman