Weekly Wisdom/Thoughts on Truth

"But remember the Lord your God, for it is He who gives you the ability to produce wealth, and confirms His covenant, which He swore to your ancestors, as it is today."
(Deuteronomy 8:18)

"It is your birthright to be prosperous, regardless of who you are or where you may be."
(Charles Fillmore)

Where on earth did you get the idea that life was a struggle? When did we decide that life was hard?

We can change our thought and change our life. We can look at the world with eyes of wonder and see that, "Yes, the universe does answer every demand." Prosperity is our birthright. We came into this world financed by God. We no longer have any fear of lack. Money is God in action; it is good and it is blessing us now!

Affirm:
I no longer have any fear of lack.

Prosperity is my birthright, I came into the world financed by God. Within me there are plenty of talents. God goes before me opening doors of new opportunity and supplying my every need and desire.

I love money and money loves me. Money comes to me quickly, with ease and under grace-plenty to share, spare, spend, save and enjoy.

Money is God in action! I use it with wisdom and release it with joy, knowing it returns to me increased, multiplied and overflowing.



To hear Nancy read this message, 
click here http://unityofdelraybeach.org/audio/ww072816.mp3