Weekly Wisdom/Thoughts on Truth - August 4, 2016

 "Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you."
(Deuteronomy 31:6)

"The best way of overcoming fear of something or someone is to remind yourself that your God is tremendously stronger than whoever or whatever is trying to frighten you."
(Charles Roth)

When conditions of this world appear to erupt and cause concern, I take time to remember that I am always surrounded by the protective presence of God and I will always be in the right place at the right time.

I remember to treat any feelings of anxiety or fear with absolute knowing that one with God is a majority. With that knowing comes the comforting feeling that all burdens are lifted and nothing can disturb the calm peace of my soul.

God is my help in every time of need. I am strong; I am courageous; I am in perfect alignment with God. I am never separated from his loving care.
There is no reason for fear or anxiety. I am assured of God's help in meeting life's experiences. I know no fear!

Affirm: I am always surrounded by the protective presence of God and
I will always be in the right place at the right time