Weekly Wisdom Thoughts on Truth


"The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?"
(Hebrews 13:6)
"You do not have to strive and strain to bring God into your life. He is already there."
(Martha Smock) 
There is good for me and I ought to have it. I GO TO MEET MY GOOD! Every day in every way I am sustained by courage and faith. I know I am one with God and God is one with me. 
There is nothing to be uncertain or concerned about. God is with me guiding, directing and protecting me every step of the way. Wherever I go, whatever I am called to do, I remind myself, "I GO TO MEET MY GOOD."
 I remember that God is everywhere present, all-powerful and all-knowing. What is there to be fearful of? Wherever I go God goes with me and is there to greet me - whether it is an appointment, answering my telephone or my door, meeting with a business opportunity, or on my way to work - "I GO TO MEET MY GOOD."
In every experience every day I am blessed by the feelings of faith, confidence, peace, joy and a sense of well-being - because I know that God is with me and I GO TO MEET MY GOOD! There is good for me and I ought to have it!
To hear Nancy read this message, click here http://unityofdelraybeach.org/audio/ww090116.mp3