Weekly Wisdom/Thoughts on Truth

November 10, 2016

Greetings! 
"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go"
(Joshua 1:9)

"God is not a person outside of us who fills our needs from the outside. He is a dynamic potential within, who fills our needs from the inside. God is always where we are and what we need"
(Eric Butterworth)

God in the midst of me is mighty and His good will prevail. I have no fear, I have faith in God and I am divinely protected! Nothing in the outer world is as great as God's mighty power and presence within me.

I focus my attention on the goodness of God instead of any difficulty. I place my concern, doubt or fear into His hands knowing all is well and that I am safe.

I am divinely protected and nothing can disturb the calm peace of my soul. God is my strength. I am not a helpless creature.  I am God's beloved child and I feel his presence within me wherever I go. I know that the whole of God is present at every point in space at the same time...or as the saying goes, "There is not a spot where God is not!"


God is mighty in the midst of me; there is nothing to fear.

To hear Nancy read this message, click here.
     
Richest Blessings,
Nancy Norman