Weekly Wisdom/Thoughts on Truth


"... he had faith to be healed..."
(Acts 14:9)

"It is easy to believe that God is perfect.  We must also believe
that the spiritual (person) is perfect."
(Ernest Holmes)

God is my health, I cannot be sick!  This day I am healed!  My faith has made me whole.  In Matthew 9:20, Jesus said, "According to your faith, let be it done to you..."  No longer do I doubt or question.  I accept the truth that the power to be well is within me and is healing me now!

In the past, I may have accepted the limitations of believing in appearances.  Today my faith is in God's healing power.  I declare with power and authority, that I am healed through the mighty healing power of God, the good, omnipresent.  God is my health, I cannot be sick!

I accept my healing.  My faith has made me whole!  God is my health, I cannot be sick!

To hear Nancy read this message, click here.

     
Richest Blessings,
Nancy Norman