Weekly Wisdom/Thoughts on Truth


"Thou shall also decree a thing, and it shall be established onto you and light will shine on your ways."
(Job 22:28)

"Decreeing, speaking the word with a clear, calm mind is a step in taking command of our destiny;
a step toward claiming that which is ours by divine right.
(Vera Dawson Tait)

I decree my good; I speak them loud and clear. I know that what I decree becomes a reality in my life. Therefore, on this 5th day of January 2017:

I decree that 2017 is the best year of my life! 

I decree that this year is the healthiest, the happiest and most fulfilling year in my life! It is filled with vibrant life, loving, joyous, fulfilling times of life experiences!

I decree that I shall be free of fear and limited thinking, speaking, and living! I am confident, radiant, powerful, and filled with grace and charisma.  I know I am a beloved child of God!

I decree that God is my opulent supply, and know that He supplies my every need quickly, with ease and under grace.

I decree that all of my relationships are kind, loving, supportive, and caring! That family, friends, and business associates are all a blessing in my life.  I have a deep, warm appreciation for those that are in my circle of activity.

I decree this year to put God first in every area of my life! I listen, learn, and put spiritual ideas into practice, knowing that all things are possible in God's sight and nothing is impossible, incurable, or insurmountable!

I decree my good in 2017!

To hear Nancy read this message, click here.

     
Richest Blessings,
Nancy Norman