Weekly Wisdom/Thoughts on Truth

"Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance of what we do not see."
(Hebrews 11:1)

"Faith is confidence in the universe that enables one to go forward in the dark."
(C. G. Jung)

Today I have faith in God's presence and power within me. I go forth with a sure confidence that God loves me and cares for me. I know that the greatness of God that dwells within me is equal to every feeling of unworthiness, inadequacy or discouragement. I live in a sea of unlimited potential and pure possibilities.

I turn from beliefs, feelings and attitudes that limit or bind me to false beliefs, unfounded fears and resentments. They have no power, for I have faith in God's loving power and presence which are always with me. He strengthens me, illumines me, guides me and keeps me safe and secure.

Today I have faith in God's presence and power within me and I go forth with a sure confidence to live a life of joy, happiness and accomplishment of unlimited potential and possibilities.


To hear Nancy read this message, click here.

     
Richest Blessings,
Nancy Norman