Weekly Wisdom/Thoughts on Truth

   "Before a word is on my tongue you, Lord, know it completely."

(Psalm 139:4)
"You know you are free when you are independent of the good and sad opinions of others, when you have relinquished the need to seek approval,
when you believe you are good enough as you are."
(Anonymous)
Today, I watch my words. I know and understand that I make my world by the words I utter - be they silently or audibly expressed.
Are my words constructive or destructive? What are my words doing to me? Are they building me upor tearing me down? What are they doing to others? Are they inspiring and uplifting them or making them feel downcast and less than?
Today, I watch my words. I make them positive, constructive, stimulating, creative, and confident.
I use words that enrich and expand my life and the life of others. I am always aware of how powerful my words are, and I ask God to keep my words pure, loving, strong, helpful and faith-filled.
Today I watch my words.
To hear Nancy read this message, click here.

     
Richest Blessings,
Nancy Norman