Weekly Wisdom/Thoughts on Truth

June 15, 2017

Greetings! 
 
"Stop judging by appearances, but instead judge correctly."
(John 7:24)

"Wisdom in the mind of man is his power to choose rightly."
(Ella Pomeroy)

Within me is the wisdom of the ages. That wisdom is all-knowing, everywhere present and is readily available to me at a moment's notice. It knows what to do, when to do it and how to do it.

If at anytime I do not know which way to turn, I remind myself that I have access to unlimited wisdom and that it lies within me. I am an important part of a perfect and whole universe. There is an answer and divine wisdom shows me the perfect answer-opening ways where, to human sense, there is no way.

I know that nothing is impossible for I trust the unlimited help of divine wisdom; it reveals the greater good to me and I am blessed!
     
Richest Blessings,
Nancy Norman