Weekly Wisdom/Thoughts on Truth

"I will give thanks to you, Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all Your wonderful deeds. I will be glad and rejoice in You; I will sing the praises of Your name, O Most High."
(Psalms 9:1-2)
"You can offer no higher prayer to God than that of praise."
(Margaret Ponders)
Charles Fillmore once wrote, "You can praise a weak body into strength, a fearful heart into peace and trust, shattered nerves into poise and power, a failing business into prosperity and success, want and insufficiency into supply and support." Praise works miracles; so today, I lift my heart and voice in praise and I experience health, harmony, and abundance.
Sometimes we have the idea that everything must be in perfect order before we can speak words of praise. However, this is not the case. As we speak words of praise for our day-to-day good and all of the special blessings that have come our way, our hearts and minds are filled with gratitude.
Speaking words of praise to another with whole-hearted sincerity brings joy to others, and it will return to us in varied ways. Speaking words of praise for ourselves enhances youth, beauty, health, happiness, and success and allows the genius within to become manifest.
To hear Nancy Norman   read this message, click here http://ow.ly/akfP30e8j0t
Richest Blessings,
#NancyNorman #WeeklyWisdom #ThoughtsonTruth