"The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms." (Deuteronomy 33:27)

"The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms."
(Deuteronomy 33:27)

"God walks besides me, and guides my way through every moment of the day."
(Hannah More Kohaus)

God is watching over me; I live in the shadow of His protective love. Wherever I go, whatever the time, I am secure in God's protective presence. In all places and circumstances, I abide in an atmosphere of safety and protection. There is not a spot that God is not. His everlasting arms always surround me. I am guided, directed, guarded, and protected in all of my daily endeavors.

I place myself in the care and keeping of God. He watches over me and keeps me from all harm. Thank you God for your watchful presence. I abide always in the shelter of your protective love.

I know the Truth for myself and for all my loved ones...friends, family and everyone everywhere.

 

Richest Blessings, 
Nancy Norman