Today is a day of gratitude for those of us living in South Florida.


Today is a day of gratitude for those of us living in South Florida. I received a text from a friend that begin with these words "good morning it's a beautiful day. The sun is out and the birds are singing" and I thought YES! This is a new day! This is a beautiful day! 

All fear and anxiety are washed away and what remains is a deep sense of gratitude so say is "thank you God, thank you for your protected presence in my life." I know that you are my help in every time of need. Whether I am awakened by the sound of raging winds, or sheets of rain, breaking tree branches or tornado warnings. I know dear God that you are with me and that there is nothing to fear. As the cleanup begins I affirm 

God is my help in every time of need. Supplying me everything that I need to bring order, peace and tranquility into my life. 

To all those who have gone through or are going through the storms of life. Affirm God is my help in every time of need. This protected presence is with me and I am safe and secure. I live in the shadow of God's love and I know that he is blessing my now. 

God bless you and have a wonderful day!

Amen and Amen
  

Richest Blessings, 
Nancy Norman