Weekly Wisdom/Thoughts on Truth "...I tell you, now is the time of God's favor, now is the day of salvation." - 2 Corinthians 6:2



"...I tell you, now is the time of God's favor, now is the day of salvation." 
- 2 Corinthians 6:2

"I am Divine Spirit, the Child of God, and in the Presence of God I dwell forever. I thank God for Perfect Harmony." 
- Emmet Fox

I know that there is no time or space in the mind of God; there is only the present moment. That moment is the external now. So often my human mind wants to dwell in the past or the future. I must remember that the only reality in my life is now, right this moment.

If I find myself spending time thinking of past unpleasant memories of failures or losses, I immediately remember that those adverse thoughts do not serve me.

I cease to think of being happy tomorrow; I am happy today and enjoying life to the fullest! I see the health, wealth, love and joy that are mine this now moment. I live in this moment of wonder and delight...and all is well!


Richest Blessings, 
Nancy Norman