Weekly Wisdom/Thoughts on Truth - HOW I FOUND HEALTH By Myrtle Fillmore


HOW I FOUND HEALTH
By Myrtle Fillmore

I have made what seems to me a discovery.  I was very sick; I had all the ills of mind and body that I could bear.  Medicine and doctors ceased to give me relief and I was in despair, until I found practical Christianity.  I affirmed my beliefs and I was healed. ...

I went to all the life centers in my body and spoke words of Truth to them-words of strength and power.  I asked their forgiveness for the foolish, ignorant course that I had pursued in the past, when I had condemned them and called them weak, inefficient, and diseased.

I did not become discouraged at their being slow to wake up, but kept right on, both silently and aloud, declaring words of Truth until the organs responded.

And neither did I forget to tell them that they were free, unlimited Spirit.  I told them that they were no longer in bondage to the carnal mind; that they were not corruptible flesh, but centers of life and energy omnipresent.

Then I asked the Father to forgive me for taking His life into my body and using it so wastefully.  I promised Him that I would never, never again retard the free flow of that life through my mind and my body by any false word or thought; that I would always bless it and encourage it with true thoughts and words in its wise work of building up my body temple; that I would use all diligence and wisdom in telling it just what I wanted it to do. ...

I want everybody to know about this beautiful, true law and to use it.  It is not a new discovery but, when you use it and get the fruits of health and harmony, it will seem new to you, and you will feel that it is your own discovery.

                                                                                                     

Richest Blessings, 
Nancy Norman