Weekly Wisdom/Thoughts on Truth "Blessing is knowing that God is the Source of all good." (Donald Curtis)


"Oh give thanks unto Jehovah... sing unto Him, sing praises unto Him."
(Psalms 105:1-2) ASV

"Blessing is knowing that God is the Source of all good."
(Donald Curtis)

My heart is full to overflowing with thanksgiving. I rejoice and I am filled with happiness and delight!

"Count your blessings, name them one by one, count your blessings, see what God hath done!" We all have fond memories of that beautiful hymn. When life seems hard and all is lost, when we get discouraged and think, "Oh, what's the use," count your blessings, name them one by one, see what God has done.
Daily we can give thanks for the wonder and the beauty of this life. God has blessed us by the beauty of nature, the wonder of family and friends, good books, great music, loving pets, safe transportation, beautiful homes and shelter... the list can go on and on.

My heart is full to overflowing with thanksgiving. I rejoice and I am filled with happiness and delight!

To hear Nancy read this message, click here.

Richest Blessings, 
Nancy Norman