Merry Christmas! Weekly Wisdom/Thoughts on Truth

 
Joy is the Fruit of My Love
(The Promise of Christmas, Unity 1993)
 
My heart is filled with joy.
 
I realize that this time of Advent-my time spent preparing for Christmas-was a process of personal growth and spiritual renewal.
 
I celebrated the Advent week of hope, and through it, I saw possibility-the possibility of today, the possibility of tomorrow, the possibility of a wonderful Christmas.
 
I welcomed the Advent week of peace, and by so doing, I established the perfect climate through which possibility could take place.
 
I embraced the Advent week of love, wholeheartedly proclaiming that love was my life's work to do, just as it was Jesus' work to do.
 
And today, this Sunday before Christmas, I know joy, for joy is the fruit of love. I sing with the Psalmist:
"Light dawns for the righteous,
and joy for the upright in heart.
Rejoice in the Lord, O you righteous,
and give thanks to His holy name!"
(Psalms 97:11-12)


Richest Blessings, 
Nancy Norman