WEEKLY WISDOM JANUARY 14, 2018


January 14, 2018

The Weekly Wisdom schedule is changing! Weekly Wisdom videos will continue to be sent every Wednesday, however Weekly Wisdom/Thoughts on Truth emails will only be sent on Sundays!




  
...but they that wait upon the Lord will renew their strength."
 (Isaiah 40:31)
"When I dare to be powerful-to use my strength in the service of my vision,
then it becomes less and less important whether I am afraid."
(Audrey Harde)
God guides, directs, and guards me. My confidence in Him is strong. He gives me the strength, courage, confidence, power, and wisdom to meet every challenge.
The loving wisdom of God directs my thoughts and actions. My good cannot be withheld. I place no limit on the things I can do or become. I use my own powers to the best of my ability and trust in God to open doors and to clear the path to my greater and higher good. I have faith that through His power in me I can do all things.  There is right outworking in every situation.
God is at work in my life. He guides, directs, and guards me. My confidence in Him is strong. I have new strength in my life, and I am abundantly blessed!
 
Richest Blessings, 
Nancy Norman